Why would I want to join the Hay House JV Promotions Program?
Hay House is the International Leader in inspirational, transformational and self-help publishing with high integrity and quality products so you can be confident you’ve joined a successful and rewarding partnership.
What is a partner program?
An partner program is an online marketing tool where anyone with an online presence who wants to promote and sell Hay House’s special products or events can join and receive a sales commission. The Hay House JV Promotions Program allows you to generate revenue by placing banners and textual links on your Web site. When a visitor clicks on your tracking link on your Web site and makes a purchase within the set amount of days for the promotion of the initial click-through, you’ll receive a commission*.
Who’s eligible to become a partner?
Anyone with a Web site, blog, or internet presence that fits the following requirements can join the Hay House JV Promotions Program. You will also need to provide a valid mailing address (to receive payments) and tax information.
Please read through the following requirements to see if you qualify:
• The Hay House JV Promotions program welcomes applications from all business models, but our ideal partner has a niche, content rich, personal growth-focused website, blog email list, or social media profile.
• In regards to niche personal development websites we’re only allowing sites that focus on the core categories our sites represent, those being inspiration and motivation, health and healing, self-improvement, spirituality, coaching, meditation, diet and fitness, alternative health, positive thought, etc. You can take a look at some additional categories by clicking here.
• We’re looking for established sites with a Google Page Rank of two or greater, email list sizes of 3,000-5,000 or greater, and/or social media profiles with at least 1,000 engaged fans or greater. Without significant traffic and engagement on your site, email list or social media profile, success as a JV partner becomes incredibly challenging. We do make exceptions. If your site, email list or social media profile looks promising and engages our core audience, but hasn’t hit our traffic requirements, we evaluate on a case by case basis.
• Your website/blog must use a clean, user friendly template with content that is updated on a regular basis. If you are choosing to use your social media profile or email list, you must be emailing or posting on a regular basis and have an engaged user base.
• If you are a discount driven online presence, please note that most of our offers through this program are free online events with an option to purchase the programming at a set cost.
• Your site/blog/social media profile must be up and running preferably for at least few months at the time you submit your application. If it isn’t complete you’ll automatically be declined.
• Your site/blog must be free of spyware, toolbar downloads, malware and spam. Your email list must adhere strictly to all CAN-SPAM Act and FTC requirements.
If your site has been declined please feel free to re-apply once the above criteria is met. For additional questions about our policies please contact us.
At this time, we are only partnering with a limited number of value-minded websites, blogs, email lists and social media profiles which represent a sampling of our audience. We feel that partnering with those that meet our strict criteria allows us to provide exceptional and timely support before, during and after any promotion that is run through this program. When and if the program expands, we will evaluate other applications.
How do I generate revenue?
As an partner, you will have access to links and banners that you can place on your Web site, blog, social media, or in emails. These links will drive traffic to the Hay House event websites. Hay House will pay you a commission for each qualifying purchase you generate from your tracking link.
Do I need to pay anything to Hay House to become an partner in the Hay House JV Promotions Program?
There are no fees to join the JV Promotions Program as an partner.
How does Hay House know which leads and sales to credit to me?
We will provide you with a special tracking link to use that is specific to you. Whenever someone visits our website through your tracking link, a cookie will be saved on the visitor’s computer. This cookie contains your special tracking code, so if your visitor decides to register for the online event or places an order for any product specific to the event you are promoting, this will be credited to you. Please note that this program and our tracking software attribute sales to the partner with the first-click.
First-click vs Last-click – what is it?
Hay House has chosen to utilize first-click tracking software to encourage and incentivize our partners to promote these special online events early to their audience. We feel that early promotion during the pre-launch period promotes word-of-mouth and allows for these events to reach a greater number of people who may have not heard of it otherwise.
For various reasons, most other partner programs are run on a last-click tracking software.
A first-click system attributes any sale that is made to the first tracking link a customer clicked on before they made their purchase. A last-click system attributes any sale made to the last tracking link that a customer clicked before they made their purchase.
When will I be able to access my tracking link, banners and other promotional material?
We will strive to have all promotional material for online events promoted through this partner program at least a month prior. Please be sure to check the page specific to the event you are promoting for more details on when promotional materials will become available.
When do I get paid?
Payments are made 60 days after sales close for each promotion. Please make sure your profile is up-to-date with tax information, address, payment details, and that we have a current W9 or W8-BEN on file for you to ensure that payments are processed without delay.